How To Clear the Memory on the XPP Portable Programmer
You might need to clear the memory on the XPP Portable Programmer in order to download Onity Integra offline lock data to the device properly.
- Turn on the XPP Portable Programmer.
- Press and hold the EXIT key for approximately 5 seconds. The Extended Menu is shown (there is no need to log into the device).
- Using the directional arrow keys, scroll down to highlight the Erase Memory selection.
- Press the ENTER button.
- At the Continue? prompt, press the ENTER button again.
- The memory, including all operators, is cleared.