How to configure and use the Wacom Intuos Pro USB Signature Capture Kit
The Wacom Intuos Pro Small USB Signature Capture Kit (LenelS2 part number INTUOS-PRO-SMALL) is a graphics tablet with a compact footprint that you can use to capture and digitize signatures. Includes digitizer tablet, pen, and pen stand. Note: The Wacom part number for the newest signature capture kit is PTH-460. The previous kit’s part number is PTH-451. OnGuard supports both versions. To use the Wacom Intuos Pro Small USB Signature Capture Kit with System Administration or ID CredentialCenter:
- From the Administration menu, select Cardholders.
- Add or modify a cardholder, and then click [Capture] to open Multimedia Capture.
- Select the Signature tab.
- Select “Signature” as the Capture Source.
- Select your desired foreground and background colors on the Signature Settings sub-tab.
- Select “Wintab” in the Tablet drop-down menu.
- Click [Sign].
- Use the Wacom tablet and pen to create the signature in the multimedia window.
- Click [Stop].
- If the signature is not acceptable, click [Clear] and then click [Sign] again. If the signature is acceptable, click [OK].
- Click [OK] again.
OnGuard 7.4 and later.
For hardware assembly and installation, refer to the Wacom product documentation.
Copyright © 2023 Carrier. All rights reserved.