Running the "Access Denials, Grants and Other Badge Events" report as single-segment user shows incorrect events. If the same report is run by an all-segments user, the correct events are shown. The following steps reproduce the issue:
- Log into System Administration as a single-segment user.
- From the Administration menu, select Reports, and then the Reader Reports tab.
- Select "Access Denials, Grants and Other Badge Events".
- Select the readers you want for the report from the Reader Filter section.
- Select the date/time range for the report.
- Click [Preview]. The report will generate with incorrect events.
This issue was resolved in OnGuard 7.3.345.425. Contact Technical Support to obtain an FTP link to this update.
Note: This issue will also be resolved in the release version of OnGuard 7.4.