How to assign individual cameras to a Monitor Zone
Procedure StepsIn System Administration:
1) From the Monitoring menu, select Monitor Zones.
2) Click [Add] and then type a Name for the monitor zone.
3) From the Select drop-down, select "Video Recorders."
4) In the device listing window below, select one or more video recorders to add to the monitor zone.
Note: Selected recorders are indicated by a check mark.
5) From the drop-down below, select "Specify Child Devices Individually."
6) Click [Assign]. The list on the right now includes the video recorder.
7) From the Select drop-down, select "Cameras." The device listing window below now includes cameras for the video recorders in the monitor zone.
8) Select any of the cameras you want to add to the monitor zone, and then click [Assign].
Note: Selected cameras are indicated by a check mark.
9) Click [OK] to save the monitor zone.
Applies ToOnGuard (All versions)
LDVR (All versions)
LNVR (All versions)
For more information, refer to the Monitor Zones Folder chapter in the System Administration User Guide.