Napco Trilogy Networx Wireless Lock Gateway will not come online. When running the Lantronix Device Installer, the firmware shows 18.104.22.168 (or a similar firmware). When running the Napco Manager, the firmware shows 5.43.
- Factory default the gateway:
- Make sure the Gateway is connected to a router (or network). The Gateway cannot be reset wirelessly.
- With power applied, press and hold the RESET button. The red LED lights continuously.
- Continue to press and hold the RESET button. The red LED will flash.
- When the red LED lights continuously again, release the RESET button. The red LED turns off.
- After several seconds, the red LED will flash again.
- Discover the Gateway using the Lantronix device installer and set the IP address only.
- Open the Napco Device Manager program.
- This is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\OnGuard.
- It is automatically installed on the computer that has the Napco accessory add-on installed.
- Run the Napco Device Manager and find the Gateway.
- Upgrade the gateway firmware. The installer automatically chooses the correct firmware for this version of wireless locks.
- Discover the lock using the Napco Manager.
- Link it to the gateway.
- Upgrade the firmware on the lock.
- Configure the lock in OnGuard.
Additional information can be found in the Lenel OnGuard Integration Guide, which is included in the Add-On Package.
- OnGuard 7.3.345.xxx
- OnGuard 7.2.269.67
- OnGuard 7.1.481.74
- OnGuard 7.0.1107.0
- OnGuard 7.3 Accessory Add-On 1.0.4 (for Napco.msi)
- OnGuard 7.2 Accessory Add-On 1.0.3 (for Napco.msi)
- OnGuard 7.1 Accessory Add-On 1.0.4 (for Napco.msi)
- OnGuard 7.0 Accessory Add-On 1.0.7 (for Napco.msi)