The LS Application Server may not work when OnGuard is installed to a non-default location due to permission problems.
This condition can be corrected by manually modifying two registry keys or simply uninstalling and reinstalling OnGuard to the default location.
Important: Modifying the registry could cause irreversible damage to your Windows operating system; be sure to back up the registry before making any changes. Follow the instructions located at: http://support.microsoft.com
To manually modify the registry keys:
1) Click the Start button, then select Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
2) Double-click on Services.
3) Right-click on the LS Application Server and select Properties.
4) Copy the location that is listed in the Path to executable field.
5) Click the Start button, then select Run.
6) Type regedit and then click [OK].
7) From the Edit menu, select Find.
8) Paste the path string into the Find what field, and then click [Find Next].
9) For each instance of the path string found, change the path to the correct location for the service.
10) Restart the computer.
11) Start the LS Application Server. You may need to enter the password for the LS Application Server logon again.