DataExchange cannot connect to the database server
After changing ODBC information, database import DataExchange scripts will often fail with error messages, which prevents the use of DataExchange scripts that use a database connection. Sample error messages include:
"Database Error encountered: Login failed for user ‘domain\username'."
"Update Last Changed Date for UDFEMP: Unable to open source. Execution terminated."
- Log into FormsDesigner.
- From the Open menu, select DataExchange.
- Open the script that is not working.
- Select Data Definitions then choose Change Connection.
- Select the tab for “Machine Data Source” and then select the DSN for your connection.
- Re-authenticate your database username and password and then select OK.
- Save and then execute the DataExchange script to apply the settings.
Copyright © 2023 Carrier. All rights reserved.