Can I use an IP camera to take a Cardholder photo within OnGuard?
Yes, when using Axis cameras.
Note: Axis IP Cameras are required (PTZ is also supported). Axis Streaming Assistant software is also required (free download).
- Install Axis Streaming Assistant software on the client PC used for capturing cardholder photos.
- Add the Axis IP camera to the streaming assistant software (if you have multiple Axis IP cameras, you can add them all).
- Open the OnGuard cardholder window and modify the cardholder.
- Click [Capture].
- Confirm that the Capture source is set to WDM Video.
- In the WDM Video Settings tab on the right, click the drop-down to select the correct IP camera.
- Optional – The [Adjust Picture] button will activate PTZ controller with the optional joystick.
- Freeze the frame to capture the cardholder's picture.
- Click [OK] [OK].
Tested with Axis V5915 PTZ camera
Copyright © 2023 Carrier. All rights reserved.