License server becomes unresponsive after running for some time.
A handle leak in the service will eventually consume all memory in the system until the system becomes unresponsive.
To correct the issue:
- Stop the License Server service.
- Backup the LicenseServer.jar and LicenseServer_LocalePack_en-US.jar files located in the OnGuard installation directory.
- Download patched files from this location: https://file.ac/21euCO1oZvCqgFz7SmRYUQ/
- Copy the downloaded LicenseSertver.jar and LicenseServer_LocalePack_en-US.jar files to the OnGuard installation folder.
- Start the License Server service.
Issue resolved in most recent update for 7.6
Copyright © 2023 Carrier. All rights reserved.