Could not start the LS Linkage Server service on Local Computer.
Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.
ResolutionThis occurs when the Linkage Server host field is not properly designated in System Administration.
To resolve the issue, complete the following steps.
In System Administration:
1) From the Administration menu, select System Options.
2) On the General System Options tab, click [Modify].
3) Next to the Linkage Server host field, click [Browse] to locate the host computer which is running the LS Linkage Server service.
4) Click [OK] to save the change.
5) When you start the LS Linkage Server service, it should now start up without error. If it does not, restart the computer running the LS Linkage Server service.
If the name reverts to a short name where it includes a partial domain name like the following:
You will have to go to Administration > Workstations and either update the workstation name that includes the partial domain to make it just the NetBIOS (simple) name or remove the entry from the workstations list then repeat the first 3 steps to make sure it saves correctly.